pin_drop Ferizaj, Remote military_tech Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team in creating modern web applications. Ideally, you have experience with at least one of the modern frontend frameworks: Vue, React or Angular.
Your responsibilities, among others, include:
- planning, developing and supporting maintenance of web applications;
- writing clean, fast, scalable and maintainable code diligently;
- taking an active role in defining the requirements for various web applications;
- engaging in cross-team collaboration to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation;
- keeping up to date with the newest technologies and security measures to keep web applications up to industry standards;
- sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to enhance the quality and performance of products;
- striving to advance professionally;
Skills and requirements:
- critical and analytical thinking;
- experience with at least one of the modern frontend frameworks: Vue, React, Angular or Ember;
- experience building responsive layouts with HTML and CSS;
- familiarity with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less, PostCSS or Stylus);
- understanding of GIT version control;
- familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
- understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- basic SEO knowledge;
Even if you don’t feel fully qualified, please give us an opportunity to get to know you.
What we offer?
- hybrid working model (you work when and where you are most productive);
- competitive salary;
- growth opportunities;
- health insurance, gym membership and paid time off;
- financial and technical support to work on products of your choice;
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role, please send us your resume – Apply Now.
If you know someone talented who might be a suitable fit, please share this post with them.
For any queries you have, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working
We expect our teammates to be challenged and help each other by sharing experiences, learning resources and promoting the right people at the right time.
Before anything, we are humans and we want everyone to feel so. We try to provide a caring work environment by supporting your health insurance, gym membership and paid time off.
You're free to select your own working hours, whenever you feel you can give the best out of yourself.
You believe you have the next best idea, but you need more time and support? We offer you financial and technical support to work on products of your choice.
We try to always improve our environment to make all of us feel happier at work and we love to hear from you on making it even better.
💻 ☕ 🥳